In order to rid your home of the impurities that can make you sick or wheezy, you will definitely need an tower air purifier.
A tower air purifier that helps reduce and get rid of dust will help you enjoy a good environment. In fact, some tower air purifiers can also help with many different allergies so it is a good investment for any home.
Do not hesitate, choose one for yourself.
Top Rated Tower Air Purifiers
With so many allergens floating in the air, it’s no surprise to see people toting tissues around all year long. what’s the worst season for allergic reactions? it’s spring, followed by fall, summer and lastly, winter.
- “The air in his room does smell cleaner and his allergies have been helped.” – LCM
- “If you use the highest setting, it makes the same sound as a soft white noise machine which is great and soothing for sleeping, too.” – APB
- “There were some remarks about sound level – in the lowest setting, you can barely hear a light whirring but my neighborhood and house is very quiet.” – Don Quixote
The HEPAClean Compact Air Purifier offers low maintenance, effective air cleaning with a permanent HEPA-Type filter. The 3-stage filtration system first helps clean the air by using a washable pre-filter to capture large airborne particles.
- “I usually leave it on LOW, which sounds a bit like a fan on low speed, but MED is good too – it has a nice white noise effect.” – Cat Benatar
- “It would only run quietly on low, but the medium and high settings were loud and clunky.” – Anonymous
- “Notice a huge difference in air quality in only a couple of days.” – J. Watkins
The 50250S True HEPA Allergen Remover air purifier removes at least 99.97 percent of common household particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it such as dust, pollen, mold spores, tobacco smoke, and pet dander.
- “We have a lot of wind and it is very dry here so we get a lot of dust and it does a very good job at cleaning the air.” – Kevin Kirby
- “We like white noise so after just 1-2 nights, we were able to sleep just fine.” – E. A. Jones
- “This thing works as advertised but is very loud even on its lowest setting.” – Matthew Fielder
The Whirlpool AP51030K features a three-stage filtration system comprised of a pre-filter, carbon filter, and true HEPA filter. The air purifier’s outside grill acts as a permanent pre-filter by capturing large particles and preventing them from entering the unit.
- “This air filter is quiet and seems to work very well.” – Sam Lord
- “Have noticed a huge difference in the air quality in my house.” – Dawn
- “Does a fantastic job capturing elements in the air and with the various speeds on the fan you can make it quiet or at the higher level a nice white noise sound..” – Mitch Rapp
Permanent IFDAir Purifier with filter that is washable and vacuumable & never needs replacement!
- “Great product, operates very quietly and easy to clean.” – P. Shine
- “I can definitely feel a difference, and the air in my house smells nice and feels clean.” – mrs m
- “Alarmed, I turned off the air purifier, opened the windows, and the smell was gone.” – Suzanne
Honeywell QuietClean Compact Tower Air Purifier w/ Permanent Filter is 99% efficient at capturing a variety of harmful indoor particles such as: smoke, dust, pollen, cat dander & tobacco smoke.
- “It is very quiet, with easy to clean filters.” – Diana Struett
- “I didn’t use this product, but under the circumstances I have no choice but to give it 1 star.” – ajandco
- “We also like the fact that the permanent filter is very easy to clean.” – Cobe
Germ Guardian UV-C PLUG-IN Air Sanitizer is the first product to effectively utilize UV-C technology to kill targeted airborne germs in the home or office.
- “It’s also a bit noisy, but it’s a steady sound that I found unobtrusive and quickly got used to – very much a white noise.” – Inkstaining
- “The smell just seemed to permeate the house even though the litter box was upstairs in the laundry room away from the main areas!” – AndreaR
- “Purchased about 6 months ago and it quit working.” – P. Reckamp
Kaz is a state of the art, dynamically-managed, global leader in healthcare devices and home comfort products that operates in over 65 countries on six continents with a brand portfolio that includes Vicks, Honeywell, Braun, and more.
- “I have this in my bedroom and the minute I walk in the room, I notice the air smells fresh and clean!” – Britt
- “Low setting is very quiet.” – midtn
- “It is very quiet, just enough white noise to drown out the highway but not too much as to keep you awake.” – Miranda R Crane
Hunter 30793 PermaLife large room air purifier lets you breathe easy. Hunter air purifiers are proven to capture at least 99.5-percent of airborne particles for cleaner, healthier air quality.
- “Within the first hour of plugging it in you feel the difference in the room and the air is very fresh.” – hpycustomer
- “This is really working and very easy to take care of with the cleaning.” – Debbie Light Nash
- “We heat primarily with a wood stove and our house seems to generate a lot of dust.” – Have Bed Will Travel
The Holmes HAP706-U True HEPA Mini Tower Allergen Remover This allergen remover uses true Hepa filtration, which is up to 99.97% efficient in removing allergens such as pollen, dust, mold, pet dander and smoke from the air passing through it.
- “Within an hour or two of running, I could already tell a noticeable difference in the air quality.” – Pamela
- “It does a good job of collecting dust and dirt out of the air.” – ChicagoRes
- “It is very quiet on the low and medium setting but on high it sounds about like any other fan on high.” – Blueeyez
Suggestions of the Best tower air purifiers
Do you have any tower air purifiers suggestions that you think tower air purifiers would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.